Topic and EQ:

Animal Care
"What is the best way to raise funds for a nonprofit animal rescue?"

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Summer Mentorship Component


Literal:  

1. (Know) Using google doc (drive) link a log of specific hours and a description of your duties 
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlsQ_pTXQZUydHlPbEJOZC1VUTBMLUJXbkVmaDc3bGc#gid=0


2. What is the contact name & number of where you volunteered?  
Gary C. Mitchell 
(323)350-0873  

3. (Need to know) What questions were raised because of the 10 hours of experience?  List them.     
No questions arose.

Interpretive

4. What is the most important thing you gained from this experience? Why?
The most important thing I gained from this experience was that one should not be afraid to try something new. All this time I had avoided going to volunteer there because I did not want to do something new. Now I realize that, if it had been something bigger and more important I would have completely missed out on it. 

Applied
 
5. How did what you did help you choose a topic?  Please explain.
What I did helped me choose a topic because I realized it's something I wouldn't mind doing all year long. Something I think is very important when deciding what to focus on all senior year. Otherwise you're stuck with a topic you're not interested in. 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment