Topic and EQ:

Animal Care
"What is the best way to raise funds for a nonprofit animal rescue?"

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Blog 4: Interview Preparation

1.  Who do you plan to interview?  Why?
I plan to interview  one of the supervisors who volunteers at Priceless Pet Rescue (a nonprofit no kill animal rescue). I plan on asking her because she has been around as a volunteer and has experience taking care of the rescued dogs. She is not just a volunteer but a supervisor who looks over the volunteers.

2.  You have to ask 5 questions.  What additional questions do you plan to ask?  
Additionally to the 5 questions required, I plan on asking her if she would be willing to help me out with the senior project if I have any trouble. As far of other questions, depending on what she responds new questions might arise. 


No comments:

Post a Comment