Topic and EQ:

Animal Care
"What is the best way to raise funds for a nonprofit animal rescue?"

Monday, February 10, 2014

Blog 13: Lesson 2 Refletion

1. Positive Statement:
From my lesson 2 presentation, I am most proud of my Powerpoint. I was finnally able to put transitions in and make pictures fade in and out as I am speaking. I also liked that I was able to get real examples from different nonprofit organizations to support my answer

2.Self Assessment:
I would give myself a P. I did what was required for a P and I think that is what I deserve.

3.What Worked?
What worked for me in lesson 2, was having the the timer in the back of the room to know how much time I need left.

4.What didn't work?
I would not change anything to my presentation.

5. Answer 2?
For my 2nd answer, I think I will either do having social media sites so people interested in your organization can track your progress or partnering up with other local small businesses to spread information of the organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment