Topic and EQ:

Animal Care
"What is the best way to raise funds for a nonprofit animal rescue?"

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Blog 7:Independent Component 1 Approval

1. For my independent component, for now I plan on just doing an extra 30 hours at my mentorship. At my mentorship, I clean up the dog kennels, walk the dogs, wash the dogs, wash their bedding, sweep up the area, play with the dogs, give them basic training and attend mobile adoptions Saturdays at either Petco or Petsmart (depending on which Saturday of the month) in Chino Hills. 

2.  To prove that I am doing 30 hours of evidence I will post a picture in the log every time I am working on it in "one sitting" (Could be from 2 pm to 4 pm and would have the picture next to in in log). Pictures would be a big part of my evidence but I could also take video of events occurring or even as I am working with the dogs. 

3. My idea for independent component will help me explore my topic more in depth because on top of the usual hours for mentorship I will also be doing an additional 30. Allowing me to get more experience on my topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment