Topic and EQ:

Animal Care
"What is the best way to raise funds for a nonprofit animal rescue?"

Monday, January 6, 2014

Blog 10-Senior Project: The Holiday

1.) Over winter break, I began researching possible books to use for research. I was able to find a couple which was relieving because I wasn't to sure I'd be able to find some. Aside from books, I started researching articles too related to my modified EQ. I now have articles and/or books ready for research check this Friday.
2.)The most important thing that I learned was to find extra research whether it be articles or books so that you will be prepared for research checks. If you always keep finding new research you will always be ready as well as ahead of the "process".
3.) If I was doing a 10 question interview on answers related to my senior question I would ask my mentor Barbara who is in charge of the fundraising committee at Priceless Pets Rescue. She has a lot of experience which is why I would ask her on what she thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment